I took the week off... sorry!

I took a week off from blogging, not because I had something important to do, but because I didn’t feel much like writing last week. I woke up this morning feeling a lot better and decided to go ahead and get this out of my way.  I have done quite a bit this morning in the short hour I have been awake. I don’t usually find the energy to get going right away, but I did  today.
* cleaned bird poop off the wall,
* threw the blankets the dog peed on in the wash
* cleaned up dog poop from the sun room.
Actually come to think of it, the whole time was spent cleaning up pet messes. I guess that must be just a little of what it feels like to be a mom, you wake up to clean up the mess from yesterday.  I am not complaining, just wish these animals more control of where they decide to relieve themselves.

No comments: