I need some sun.

What is up with all the clouds? It has been cloudy for almost a full week and a half. There was a tiny ray of sun that came through the clouds the day before yesterday and it felt so weird. I was sitting in the car waiting for a friend of mine to come out of his dentist appointment, when my arm started to itch. I looked down and there was one little strip of light that was running across my arm. I looked at the street and there was no other place it was hitting. It felt weird to think that quite possibly I was the only person in the whole city who felt the sun that whole day. Is it possible? Weird if I was. Almost as weird and impossible as being the only one awake in the entire city at one given time. That would feel really weird I think.  Hmmm now my mind is wandering. I should bring it back.

So, Brazil without sun is a little depressing, but I am sure soon enough I am going to be begging for the clouds and rain.

No comments: