Blog is heading in a new direction.

I have been a bit jaded with my blog and didn't really know what direction to take it. This morning, over my cup of UHT milk and toast the idea hit me, I need to share the life and culture of Brazil. What I have read and seen on the internet about Brazil, is mostly a tourists or natives view. My blog will be a perspective of my life as a foreigner living and trying to assimilate into a foreign culture. Living in a culture and tying to assimulate gives a totally different perspective than that of a tourist who only visits the places set up for them. I want to bring the Brazil I know to life for my family and friends. I think the idea is a good one, and I am excited about it. Enjoy!

2 comments:

slightly insane mother of 5 said...

I think that would be a stupendous idea!!

Denise H. said...

YAY! I am so excited!