All I want for Christmas is... Hot water and sun!

I have found myself walking from spot to spot in the house and yard the past few days. I am searching for sun to warm me up. Since most places here don't have heating, it gets a bit nippy during the winter.

I guess the reason most people don't bother putting heaters in the home is because winter is so short, and heating is so expensive.

I talked about showers in a previous post, so you can read about them there. My shower has gone out 2 times this winter and we are going to buy a new one tomorrow. The electric unit in this one burnt out because we were trying to get the water hot enough in that cold bathroom. The only setting on it that works is "warm" and that doesn't help when your whole bathroom is tile and freezing cold. We end up having to turn the pressure down so low that quite frankly I can spit more than comes out of the shower head at that point. So, tomorrow is payday and I am off to buy a new one.

By the time Christmas rolls around, I will be at the beach complaining that the water is too hot! :D

No comments: