Walking update...

Ok... just to update you, I am still walking 3 times a week. Today was killer. I decided to do the body for life way, where you increase your speed for so many minutes. IT KILLED ME! It still feels good though. It is funny how I wake up and think, oh after I go for a walk, I will stop and McDonalds and have a drink. Once I get done walking, I want nothing to do with McDonalds. It happens almost every morning that I get up to go. I have not once stopped at McDonalds, but I totally go with that in my mind.

By the way... McDonalds is expensive here. I actually have to pay a lot of money to get fat. So, I have no idea how this happened ;)

1 comment:

Allison said...

I'm sure enjoying reading your blog. It's like your voice just speaking out loud! Thanks for sharing. I never can pass by McD's without getting a large Dr Pepper. With drinks being a dollar any size. . . not good for me!