Medical tests update.

I have now completed the mountain of tests I had to take to find out what is causing pain in the abdomen as well as dizziness.  I have not seen the doctor but I have been able to look at some of the test results.

Ultrasound - shows multiple microcysts in both ovaries, a grade 3 tipped uterus that is putting pressure on the colon and tailbone (might explain some issues).

MRI- have not got the results back.

Hearing and balance test: Nothing wrong with my hearing or any of the other 15 things they checked that day. They put a gun in my ear that shot hot and cold air as well as noise and that made me soooooo dizzy and I was sick the whole next day.

Colonoscopy- I suffered a lot during the 48 hours of liquid diet, the test part was a breeze. They found a polyp that has been removed and is being sent for tests.

So, what I have left to do is the Endometriosis tests. As well as get the results back from the MRI and one other exam I did.

Conclusion- I don't have one yet, but I will let you know when I do.

No comments: